Saturday, October 20, 2007

Coming Soon...



Much like this new site, featuring the day to day hilarity that is our life...the newest addition to our wonderful chaos is still under construction. I'm at 37 weeks and considered full term. So any day now, we will officially be a family of four! Gracen simply can not wait to meet who she is convinced is her new baby sister, though that has yet to be confirmed. :) We are so very blessed...and so anxious to meet our new little love.

PS...How ya like these snazzy pajama pants? :)

2 comments:

The Usserys said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Great belly shots by the way. Gracen says girl. I say boy. 8lb 4oz. We'll see. Can't wait to meet him..or her!

The Barber Weekly said...

Hey Denton Family,

Learning to blog is on my list of things to do.......I'm so glad you wait until the baby comes to find out if it is a boy or girl. I'll be praying for a quick delivery.

Stephanie Barber