Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Footloose and Fancy 3!

3 months old, that is! Here’s a little profile of the miniature man I’ve become
in the last 92 days…

Name: Pavin Rhys…but the ladies call me Payco.

Eye Color: still dark blue…which I can now fill with tears. They compliment my pouty lips nicely when I’m “asking” for something.

Hair Color: the jury’s still out…waiting for enough evidence…

Favorite Pastimes: lookin’ at my birds, kickin’ it (literally) in my swing and heading out on the town with my girls (Mommy and Gracen).

Things I Love: milk! milk! milk!, jumping in the air with Daddy, any ceiling fan I can get my eyes on and MAMA!!...my sister’s pretty okay, too.

Things I Hate: being hungry, poop in my pants and anyone touching my ears or my nose!

Favorite Color: orange…I look awesome in orange!

Favorite Song: Baby Mine and Guns n’ Roses, Sweet Child of Mine (esp. when Mommy “sings” the guitar solo.)

Future Goals: sleeping through the night, rolling over and shooting 4 under to win the 2027 Masters

Obviously, life’s treatin’ me pretty good so far.
Stay tuned for all the exciting developments to come!

No comments: