Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What are you wearing?

My Mama Is So Embarrassing
ACT I

(Enter Mommy, wearing workout shorts and tee shirt.)

Gracen: Mama, What are you wearing?

Mommy: Shorts and a tee shirt.

Gracen: But what are you going to wear to take me to school?

Mommy: This…these shorts and this tee shirt.

Gracen: Oh…(drops head)

Mommy: Why? You don’t like it?

Gracen: No. No, Mama. I don’t like it.

Guess we’ll just have to start saving up for therapy now...


Speaking of fashion…Pavin was simply rockin’ Father’s Day for his Daddy this year.

We enjoyed a great day celebrating our fabulous Freddy.

Cuddles and laughter were shared by all.

In addition to making a splash on the fashion scene, Payco can also woop it up as a loveable soap monster in the bath.

Plus…he’s patriotic!


**Special blog-o-sphere shout out to Stacey and Dean...Congratulations! Go get your baby girl! :)

2 comments:

Es & Bill Sutton said...

My, how time flies when you are having fun! What a BEAUTIFUL family you have.....those little ones are adorable! She looks like "baby" Jennifer! He is as handsome as father! Guess who this is? You can't get too far away, you know! Some one is always watching....and will find you! It has been years since we've seen you, but looks like the Good Father has been good to you! Congrats on such a wonderful little family! Stay sweet! Love to you....Es and Bill

Dean said...

Jennifer, I wanted to thank you for the high chair I found in my dining room when I returned from Anderson. I love it!! Sounds like you have a future diva on your hands!! Just wait until she is thirteen and knows it ALL!