Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Best birthday ever...hands down! I celebrated for a whole week...Monday prior to Monday of! Seven days of various birthday cakes, jim n nicks chocolate pies and lots of love.

One of the big highlights was a surprise shindig at Truffles with a few of my favorite lady friends. Thanks girls...especially Erin with her fake out funk! Anybody wind up with any photos?

The day of was a glorious one that strangely turned into a day filled with Ss...

Six am Spinning, Sauna, Shower, Starbucks and Scones, Spa, Spinach Souffle, Salon, Snack, Shopping, Szechwan Supper, Sweet treats! What a day!

Many, many thanks to my fabulous husband for holding down the fort at home!

Here's a photo of me with my Birthday buddy, Lalo. Doesn't he look like a smiley Sayid?

No comments: