Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Party Tea!

The bonds of sisterly/brotherly love continue! Gracen just loves playing with “her baby” and Pavin FAR from minds. After repeated attempts to get Mommy to play “party tea,” and being kindly delayed in the name of laundry. Gracen moved on to harassing…uh, um…inviting her brother to a tea party. They both enjoyed the pretend sipping and play.


Gracen especially enjoyed spoon feeding Pavin his share of the beverages. Good practice for the solid foods in his near future.


When the festivities turned to hair brushing and make-up application, he wasn’t quite as pleased.


I finally got on the stick and organized Gracen’s baby clothes. I decided to try the highly recommended Space Bags. This was before suck down mode…


This was the after…not bad, considering they were spread out in too many boxes to count prior to this. But to be honest, they aren’t as revolutionary as I expected. Perhaps I filled them too full? Regardless…they leak! The audible hissing from the closet was a dead giveaway. Well, they are organized none-the-less and I was able to cross off another item on my ever growing list of projects.

No comments: